Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For all you Twilight fans...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkthought
Super Gamer
Darkthought

Male Number of posts : 306
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-24

For all you Twilight fans... Empty
PostSubject: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 am

Watch this. It pretty much hits the nail on the head as to why the movies were terrible and the books were worse.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/487878
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/doomofseasons
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

Female Number of posts : 722
Prestige : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:55 am

Sorry dude I switched off and got bored. Personally, I enjoyed the books. I havn't watched the movie yet but I do and until then, i have no idea what to make of the movie. But hey, everyone is different, right?
Back to top Go down
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:07 am

I didn't like the Twilight books much, and the film was worse. But nice vid DT. I watched most of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dompotjTeIA

^ A parody that I think manages to poke fun without offending the fans. A nice balance.
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 am

I watched the movie and own it. Razz I like it! more a tween/teen movie I think but it's ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:54 am

I thought it would be teen based when I saw the character posters, haven't watched the movie or read the books. I probably won't either....
Back to top Go down
Fayte
Master Gamer
Fayte

PostSubject: Re: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:23 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For all you Twilight fans...   For all you Twilight fans... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For all you Twilight fans...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Lounge :: General Chat-
Jump to: