Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!

Go down 
+8
Darkthought
no_more_skrbblz
Deathblade
Foxee
Teele
Mike Nemesis
Blossom
Freeflow
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

Female Number of posts : 60
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Empty
PostSubject: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:01 pm

Hey everyone! I just joined, about one minute ago. I still have to do a profile, but some of you will know me from the writingforums. Just wanted to drop in and give everyone a howdy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

Aloha, Freeflow! Welcome to RC Very Happy See ya round the forums.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey welcome to the forums nice to see another converted WF lol
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Hey there, freeflow!

Glad you could make it aboard! Great to have you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:36 pm

Welcome, Freeflow! Glad to see you made it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

Male Number of posts : 2453
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:37 pm

Heylo Freeflow, in case you decide you want to quit at any point in time, make sure to visit the incineration room at any point. Thank you for joining and have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:42 pm

I like how DB greets new members by talking about them quitting lol
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:44 pm

its the best way to keep them on, with a death threat. Don't worry though you won't get incinerated to death, just stabbed very painfully then thrown into the furnace, your body will make a great heat source Razz
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 5:57 pm

Haha, thanks for the greetings! This forum is much faster that WF. And about that threat, we may need to talk about your introducing skills. Laughing

I bet there are many more WF converties. It thats even a word.
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:04 pm

There is Honorius, he said he's going to be checking on here.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

It has its moments at picking up but it could still come to life more and I have a feeling it will as the member base expands and yea theres a large WF group since Raven went crazy about the archives, shut down third world and told us if we didn't like it to find a new site.....

Showed him lol me thinks the forums must be pretty dead now given that half the notable writers have ended up here lol
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:21 pm

about the only people still there are me, Fantasy Writer, Honorius, Acglaphotis, Leaka, Abclutter, DustintheWind, Roric, and a few others I can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:49 pm

Teele remember when all the RP threads disappeared? I almost cried. Well not really, but it was sad. I look at the site if I need anything cleared up, but I'm not on it. It only looks like it, because its my homepage.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:52 pm

I remember when the continent when missing while Jade was away and we wasn't allowed to carry it on till she came back next week that was a heartbreaking moment lol
Back to top Go down
Deathblade
Celestial Gamer
Deathblade

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:53 pm

my thread disappeared as well, the Light of Darkness one, I'll try to bring it back on here, but with all the RPs going on that might not be possible.
Back to top Go down
no_more_skrbblz
Master Gamer
no_more_skrbblz

Male Number of posts : 771
Prestige : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

freeeeefloooooooow... how the hell have you been?...
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:54 pm

I remember that sad day. Everyone flipped out. I personally flipped out when I saw what happened. I was a...bit addicted to the RP.
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:59 pm

Yea I've got my fingers crossed that Jade may create a sequel and give Kitty a chance to make a reappearance she was left slightly *ahem* broken. As for RP's at the moment yea its pretty busy especially when Avarus get's started up. Mm this is a slight digression from greetings but heyho.
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:01 pm

A sequel would be pretty fun, but one here. Smile I have to check that out later. I don't know if I would be able to join yet, I'm pretty busy right now.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Yup, there were many tears shed the day Continent disappeared.

Oh, and this might make you shed a few more tears, Freeflow, but Sera died of a sudden sickness in Kaius arms, and he fell into despair and didn't go with the others to the paradise island but stayed on with Maria and is now really like bitter and ruthless and stuff.

Razz

And yeah...DB, no threatening the new members! And new members, please do not feed the Deathblade. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh yeah I forgot I told Jade to kill her off. I was so busy I could not do it anymore. Poor Kaius, all he ever wanted was Sera.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Too true! Alas for love lost! Be interesting to see what happens to him when the sequel rolls around. Smile
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:13 pm

I feel a new female character coming on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Freeflow
Gamer
Freeflow

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Skrbblz I didn't see your post! I've been good. Well...as good as a sick person can get.
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:21 pm

Freeflow wrote:
I feel a new female character coming on. Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!   Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Hello There! Greetings from freeflow!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Herald :: New Member Intros-
Jump to: