Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jamer508's Weekly special week 2!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

Number of posts : 42
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Jamer508's Weekly special week 2! Empty
PostSubject: Jamer508's Weekly special week 2!   Jamer508's Weekly special week 2! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Ok i know im a little late by my own standards, but hey if i am going to break standards they might as well be my own.

"Or perhaps we are only at the beginning of learning to use the system, with almost all our evolution as a species still ahead of us. Maybe the thoughts we generate today and flick around from mind to mind...are the primitive precursors of more complicated, polymerized structures that will come later, analogous to the prokaryotic cells that drifted through shallow pools in the early days of biological evolution. Later, when the time is right, there may be fusion and symbiosis among the bits, and then we will see eukaryotic thought, metazoans of thought, huge interliving coral shoals of thought.

The mechanism is there [n.b.: in the human brain], and there is no doubt that it is already capable of functioning...

We are simultaneously participants and bystanders, which is a puzzling role to play. As participants, we have no choice in the matter; this is what we do as a species."

Much bigger and in english this week. I will be rewarding the person who gets this right a total of Over 9000 internets. Now work away my children. BTW Google is for lazy bumbs. ( Dark.)
Back to top Go down
jamer508
Initiate
jamer508

Number of posts : 42
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Jamer508's Weekly special week 2! Empty
PostSubject: IM disappointed.   Jamer508's Weekly special week 2! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 am

Ill continue these if i have 5 people PM me and tell me to but until then im just going to start something else. It seems like this was a "not-so-hot" idea.

BTW the last post was from Lewis Thomas my favorite author from his book called. Midnight thoughts on Mahlers Ninth Symphony. GOOD DAY!
Back to top Go down

Jamer508's Weekly special week 2!
Page 1 of 1