Roleplayers Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Roleplayers Central

A place where writers and roleplayers can hang out, host and join games of various styles and genres, and discuss the many aspects of the RPG universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Making a fashionably late appearance

Go down 
+5
Blossom
Foxee
CommonGoods
Shadow Dragon
Mike Nemesis
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

Male Number of posts : 500
Prestige : 0
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Making a fashionably late appearance Empty
PostSubject: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:06 pm

Teele told me about here awhile ago but with all the Uni work and prior RP commitments I kept a low profile but with the RP forums now been a bit dead and me trudging through the uni work I thought I'd make an appearance still not in the clear till March 11th but I've got past 1/4 deadlines almost finished a 2nd and planned for the 4th so begginning to get on top of things.

Anyway I'm Mike. Lately my writting tends to be quite varied and jumping between genres however it always has a dark tone to it. My readings a bit limited for pleasure right now normally I have 5 books next to me on the latest essay topic but I try to make room for some good old fiction where I can.

I live in the UK. Lived in England but moved to Scotland for Uni. Still in my first year at the moment. Just restarted a karate club and the fact I've self trained myself in martial art weapons sometimes comes through in my writing Wink Also a member of the UOTC (University Officer Training Core) Think of it as a glorified army cadets. It's actually a branch of the territorial army for university students that can't be called up to war. So on some of my weekends I get to run around fields armed with the SA80 (Standard isssue British Army rifle) Very Happy Oh and finally I'm 19 and going to work in America at a Summer camp for 2 months with kids with ADHD. Well that's pretty much my life story. You can tell I'm just enjoying writting something that isn't an essay and going to be graded can't you.

Look forward to RPing with old favs and any new people Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadow Dragon
Master Gamer
Shadow Dragon

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:34 pm

Hey Mike, welcome to RC.
Back to top Go down
CommonGoods
Celestial Gamer
CommonGoods

Male Number of posts : 1384
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 1:36 pm

Mike! Welcome mate, you've been missed. Hoping to see you around soon!
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Mike you made it! Glad to see you.

Where in America are you going to be?

Have some cookies. We usually have lots unless CG has been 'deleting' them.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
Blossom
Celestial Gamer
Blossom

Female Number of posts : 865
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Heya Mike! Welcome to RC Very Happy See you round the forums!!
Back to top Go down
Teele
Admin
Teele

Male Number of posts : 2410
Prestige : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:10 pm

Hey mate! Glad you finally made it out! Look forward to writing with you again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://rpcentral.forumotion.net
Jade DragonSpectre
Celestial Gamer
Jade DragonSpectre

Female Number of posts : 806
Prestige : 8

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Welcome, Mike. About time you arrived :p
Back to top Go down
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:46 pm

Gonna be working in NE Pennsylvania, lol just looked at where your from. Strange coincidence. Gonna be at place called Summit Camp
Back to top Go down
Gloom
Celestial Gamer
Gloom

Female Number of posts : 1886
Prestige : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 am

Glad to see you here Mike
Back to top Go down
Foxee
Admin
Foxee

Female Number of posts : 1514
Prestige : 11
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:40 pm

That's great, Mike! Opposite corner of the state from me, sadly. I think you'll like PA, though. One beautiful place.
Back to top Go down
http://ginnyshoestrings.wordpress.com/
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:15 pm

Hello Mike ^_^

Welcome to RC! What kind of a writer are you?

Cheers,
iMazed
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Yea I can't wait to go then I'm gonna travel for a week *rolls eyes* not that I can afford it lol I'm a student whats a little bit more debt in the big picture lol

Sure your get an idea of my writing style some time soon iMazed in an RP, at moment I would say I'm working on two projects but I've sort of started them and made no progress since either due to essay work or excessive RPing but im nearing the end of essay deadlines and not in an RP high at the moment so might be able to pick those up. One is about a teenager thats run away from home and is assaulting people for money, his step dad beat him up so he left but he's ended up hating himself because that's pretty much what he's become. But he's going to end up going sort of vigilante and taking on drug dealers then going to get massive plot twist near end where he confronts his step dad have so much worked out in my head but so little down on paper lol and the other one is about a journalist that gets kidnapped by the government for finding out to much about one of their secret projects and ends up been one of the test subjects and summoning a demon (hopefully it will work better than it sounds) lol
Back to top Go down
iMazed
Super Gamer
iMazed

Female Number of posts : 319
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:38 pm

Well you got me interested, especially with the second bit, so I hope you'll let us read Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.booksie.com/imazed
Mike Nemesis
Master Gamer
Mike Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:46 pm

Once I've got something shaped up I'll put it up I do better at Rp's though because I write it glance through post it and thats it sorted people have read it by then and going back and editing it only causes complications but when I write novels I'm a perfectionist I rewrite every bit about 5 times.

With the 2nd concept the beginning has changed 3 times originally it started with him in the test room then it became the prison been led to the test room and now it's him been dragged out if his bed and thrown into a van to be taken to the prison at this rate the original begining will be in the middle and I'll scrap the current begining and have him researching the area or something at the start haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making a fashionably late appearance   Making a fashionably late appearance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making a fashionably late appearance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Central :: The Herald :: New Member Intros-
Jump to: